The LOTT Clean Water Alliance makes meeting space available for eligible public and non-profit groups on a limited basis. LOTT’s Regional Services Center is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm The WET Science Center is open to the public Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm Groups using LOTT facilities may share the exhibit gallery space with the public during these times.
Meeting Space Options
- Board Room (capacity: 40 at tables, 80 seated, 120 standing)
- WET Science Center Classroom (capacity: 39)
Facility Use Restrictions
- The WET Science Center Classroom is not available on Saturdays.
- Meeting space may be available weekday evenings on a limited basis until 9 pm.
- LOTT facilities are not available on Sundays or most observed holidays.
- LOTT facilities are not available for birthday parties or private events.
- LOTT facilities may not be scheduled for more than two consecutive days and are not intended to support routine, reoccurring meetings.
- LOTT does not allow use of kitchen facilities, or allow alcoholic beverages to be served or consumed onsite.
- Meeting rooms are equipped with a projector, screen, sound system, and a laptop. Wi-Fi is available. Tables and chairs are provided. Groups must provide all other supplies.
- Refreshments may be served, but LOTT does not provide them.
- LOTT has limited free parking, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Meeting attendees should come prepared with change for 9-hour street parking meters.
To reserve a meeting space, first read LOTT's policies on use of our facilities, then complete a facility use application and return it to LOTT at least 30 days prior to the requested date. For more information or to inquire about availability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 528-5716.