Community use of LOTT meeting rooms
The LOTT Clean Water Alliance makes meeting space available for eligible public and non-profit groups on a limited basis. LOTT’s Regional Services Center is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The WET Science Center is open to the public Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm. Groups using LOTT facilities may share the exhibit gallery space with the public during these times.
Meeting Space Options
- Board Room (capacity: 40 at tables, 80 seated, 120 standing)
- WET Science Center Classroom (capacity: 39)
Facility Use Restrictions
- The WET Science Center Classroom is not available on Saturdays.
- Meeting space may be available weekday evenings on a limited basis until 9 pm.
- LOTT facilities are not available on Sundays or most observed holidays.
- LOTT facilities are not available for birthday parties or private events.
- LOTT facilities may not be scheduled for more than two consecutive days and are not intended to support routine, reoccurring meetings.
- LOTT does not allow use of kitchen facilities, or allow alcoholic beverages to be served or consumed onsite.
- Meeting rooms are equipped with a projector, screen, sound system, and a laptop. Wi-Fi is available. Tables and chairs are provided. Groups must provide all other supplies.
- Refreshments may be served, but LOTT does not provide them.
- LOTT has limited free parking, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Meeting attendees should come prepared with change for 9-hour street parking meters.
To reserve a meeting space, first read LOTT's policies on use of our facilities, then complete a facility use application and return it to LOTT at least 30 days prior to the requested date. For more information or to inquire about availability, send us an email or call (360) 528-5716.