Study work will result in a variety of products, resources, and reports. Check back to view additional materials as they become available.
- State of the Science (PDF) – Summary of the State of the Science, based on a review of existing scientific research regarding study topics.
- Case Study Summary (PDF) – Case studies for six different projects across the country that involve infiltrating reclaimed water into groundwater.
- Study Scope of Work for Phase 3 (PDF) – Description of work associated with the implementation phase of the study.
- Peer Review Panel Report (PDF) – Final report from panel's review of the study design and draft Phase 3 scope of work.
- Study Team Response Document (PDF) – Responses to comments and recommendations made by Peer Review Panel regarding study design and draft scope.
- Public Involvement Plan (PDF) – A guide that will be adjusted as the study progresses to effectively engage the public, gather input and feedback, and encourage community dialogue about the study and related issues.
- Focus Group Report (PDF) – Summary of three citizen focus groups conducted in the fall of 2013 to learn how best to communicate about the study and the technical topics involved.
- Public Opinion Phone Survey Report (PDF) – Summary of a phone survey conducted in early 2013 of 400 residents to gain an understanding of public awareness, knowledge, interest, and perceptions regarding water, wastewater, reclaimed water, groundwater recharge, and related issues.
- Public Opinion Interviews Report (PDF) – Summary of structured interviews conducted in early 2013 with 53 community members to gauge awareness, interest, and opinions about study related issues.