LOTT’s Regional Services Center is located near downtown Olympia on the site of the Budd Inlet Treatment Plant. The building houses LOTT’s administrative offices, the WET Science Center, a water quality laboratory, and meeting spaces.
- LOTT Offices: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- WET Science Center: Monday-Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm
- The building is closed for holidays and some holiday weekends
The Regional Services Center is located at 500 Adams Street NE, in Olympia, Washington.
- From I-5, take exit 105
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE
- Head north on Plum Street SE and drive 9 blocks
- Turn left on Olympia Avenue NE
- Stay left at the "Y" in the road, remaining on Olympia Avenue
- LOTT is on the right-hand side of the road, just past Jefferson Street
Passenger vehicles can be parked in the visitor lot to the west of the Regional Services Center, or at the on-street metered parking. Buses can be parked temporarily in the bus pullouts in front of the LOTT Regional Services Center for loading and unloading. For more information, call (360) 664-2333.