RV Dump Station
The Hauled Waste Receiving Station is available for RV use free of charge during regular business hours. Commercial haulers may also access the station during approved hours, however, their use includes a charge.
To use the dump station, press the red call button located to the right of the gate to the dump site. Please use caution when entering the secured area.
- Do not follow another vehicle through the open gate
- The secured area accommodates only one RV user at a time
- Gates will close automatically after each user exits
- Wait outside the gate for your turn and use the call button to request entry
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
- For information about alternate dump stations in this area, see the link below
The RV Dump Station is located on Franklin Street in downtown Olympia.
- From I-5, take exit 105
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE
- Head north on Plum Street SE, and drive 8 blocks
- Turn left on State Avenue NE
- Go to the second traffic light, and turn right onto Franklin Street NE
- Drive about 4 blocks, passing the Gate 4 entrance to the treatment plant, and the RV dumping facility is located on the right-hand side