East Bay Plaza
The East Bay Public Plaza, owned and operated by the LOTT Clean Water Alliance, serves as the heart of the East Bay district near downtown Olympia. The plaza features many water-themed educational elements and sustainable features, celebrated through artwork, interpretive elements, a wetland pond, and a wading stream.
The plaza is open dawn to dusk year-round, and the stream and restrooms are open from 10 am to dusk, April to October. The stream is occasionally shut down for maintenance. For current stream information, visit LOTT’s East Bay Plaza page on Facebook, or call (360) 664-2333.
Stream and restrooms are scheduled to reopen April 2017.
The East Bay Public Plaza is located at 325 Marine Drive in Olympia, Washington.
- From I-5, take exit 105.
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE.
- Head north on Plum Street SE and drive 9 blocks.
- Turn left on Olympia Avenue NE.
- Stay left at the "Y" in the road, remaining on Olympia Avenue.
- Plaza is on the right-hand side of the road, just before Jefferson Street.
Passenger vehicles can be parked at the on-street metered parking along Olympia Avenue and Jefferson Street.