WET Science Center
LOTT's WET (Water Education and Technology) Science Center is a free education center with fun, hands-on activities and exhibits for visitors of all ages to learn all about water – one of our most precious resources. Learning is the first step in conserving our water resources, supporting reclaimed water use, and taking actions that will help protect Puget Sound. Visit the WET Center website, or come see us in person.
- Normal hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
- The center is closed some holiday weekends.
The WET Science Center is located at 500 Adams Street NE, in Olympia, Washington.
- From I-5, take exit 105
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE
- Head north on Plum Street SE and drive 9 blocks
- Turn left on Olympia Avenue NE
- Stay left at the "Y" in the road, remaining on Olympia Avenue
- LOTT is on the right-hand side of the road, just past Jefferson Street
Passenger vehicles can be parked in the visitor lot to the west of the Regional Services Center, or at the on-street metered parking. Buses can be parked temporarily in the bus pullouts in front of the LOTT Regional Services Center for loading and unloading.