Community use of LOTT meeting rooms
The LOTT Clean Water Alliance makes meeting space available for eligible public and non-profit groups on a limited basis. LOTT’s Regional Services Center is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Meeting Space Options
- Board Room (capacity: 40 at tables, 80 seated, 120 standing)
- WET Science Center Classroom (capacity: 39)
- Meeting rooms are equipped with a projector, screen, sound system, and a laptop. WiFi is available. Tables and chairs are provided. Groups must provide all other supplies.
- Refreshments may be served, but LOTT does not provide them.
- LOTT has limited free parking, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Meeting attendees should come prepared with change for 9-hour street parking meters.
Facility Use Restrictions
- The WET Science Center Classroom is not available on Saturdays.
- Meeting space may be available weekday evenings on a limited basis until 9 pm.
- LOTT facilities are not available on Sundays or most observed holidays.
- LOTT facilities are not available for birthday parties or private events.
- LOTT facilities may not be scheduled for more than two consecutive days and are not intended to support routine, reoccurring meetings.
- LOTT does not allow use of kitchen facilities, or allow alcoholic beverages to be served or consumed onsite.
To reserve a meeting space, please take the following steps:
- Determine Eligibility – Read LOTT's Facility Use Policy located below to determine eligibility
- Find Availability – Contact LOTT for available dates by email or call (360) 528-5716
- Submit an Application 30 Days in Advance – If the group is eligible and space is available, complete a facility use application and submit it at least 30 days prior to requested dates