$100 rebates for high-efficiency toilets (HETs)
LOTT sewer customers are eligible for rebates of up to $100 for the purchase and installation of qualifying high-efficiency toilets. High-efficiency toilets (HETs) use an average of 20% less water than standard 1.6 gallon per flush toilets. Residential customers are eligible for up to three toilet rebates per installation address.
Rental properties and businesses served by the LOTT sewer system are also eligible. Applicants applying for a business or multiple addresses may be required to submit a W-9 form. For questions about applying for rebates for a business or multiple addresses, send us an email or call (360) 664-2333.
To qualify for the rebate:
- Toilets must be installed in a home or business served by the LOTT sewer system
- Application must be submitted within six months of purchase
- Purchased toilets must use no more than 1.28 gallons per flush
- Toilets must have a MaP testing score of 750 grams or greater (MaP is an independent agency that tests toilet flushability)
- Dual-flush toilets are NOT eligible for rebate unless the maximum flush is 1.28 gallons or less
To apply for the rebate, mail or email the following to LOTT:
- Completed and signed application
- Copy of your city water/sewer bill showing your account number and LOTT sewer charge
- Copy of your purchase receipt showing the store name, date of purchase, brand purchased, model or item number, purchase price, and proof of payment