$100 rebates for ultra high-efficiency toilets (UHETs)
LOTT sewer customers are eligible for rebates of up to $100 for the purchase and installation of qualifying ultra high-efficiency toilets. Ultra high-efficiency toilets (UHETs) use an average of 30% less water than 1.6 gallon per flush (gpf) toilets. Residential customers are eligible for up to three toilet rebates per installation address.
NEW: As of January 1, 2021, LOTT’s toilet rebate program rules change to only provide rebates for ultra high-efficiency toilets that are rated MaP PREMIUM. These MaP PREMIUM rated toilets use 1.1 gallons or less per flush and have a MaP score of 600 or greater.
A six month transition period through June 30, 2021, will permit rebates for toilets purchased under the previous guidelines
Rental properties and businesses served by the LOTT sewer system are also eligible. Applicants applying for a business or multiple addresses may be required to submit a W-9 form. For questions about applying for rebates for a business or multiple addresses, send us an email or call (360) 664-2333.
To qualify for the rebate:
- Toilets must be installed in a home or business served by the LOTT sewer system
- Application must be submitted within six months of purchase
- Toilets must be rated MaP PREMIUM – these toilets use 1.1 gallons or less per flush and have a MaP test score of 600 or greater
- Dual-flush toilets are NOT eligible for rebate unless they are rated MaP PREMIUM
To apply for the rebate, mail or email the following to LOTT:
- Completed and signed application
- Copy of a recent city water/sewer bill showing your account number and LOTT sewer charge
- Copy of your purchase receipt showing the toilet model or item number, purchase price, date of purchase, and proof of payment