Tours of LOTT's treatment plant and other facilities
Tours of the Budd Inlet Treatment Plant and other LOTT facilities are currently suspended.
- Tours must be pre-arranged at least three weeks before the preferred visit date. Tours are generally scheduled Tuesday through Friday, between 9 am and 3 pm.
- Tours can be paired with an educational presentation by request.
- Tours are typically at LOTT’s Budd Inlet Treatment Plant, but can be arranged for LOTT’s LEED Platinum Regional Services Center, East Bay Public Plaza, Budd Inlet Reclaimed Water Plant, Martin Way Reclaimed Water Plant, or Hawks Prairie Ponds and Recharge Basins.
- Treatment plant tours are limited to visitors 10 years of age and older.
Tours follow an indoor/outdoor route in highly industrial facilities.
- Plant tour visitors must wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes and dress for the weather.
- To schedule a group tour, or for more information, send us an email or call (360) 664-2333.
Tours of the Budd Inlet Treatment Plant are offered on Saturdays several times a year. Upcoming tour dates are posted on the WET Science Center events calendar.