Helping guide the study
A Community Advisory Group was formed to assist the LOTT Board of Directors and study team gain an understanding of community perspectives and questions, ensure the study is designed to address community concerns, and help identify effective ways to engage the public throughout the study. The group is currently in their third phase of work.
The Community Advisory Group will meet virtually Monday, July 11, 5:30 - 8:30 pm to discuss study conclusions and to review community outreach plans and materials. The meeting agenda includes a link for joining the meeting. The public is welcome to attend and observe, and there will be a brief public comment period at the end of the meeting.
Phase 3 Materials
- Meeting 3.8 – March 31, 2022 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.7 – June 14, 2021 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.6 – October 3, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.5 – April 17, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.4 – November 6, 2017 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.3 – October 11, 2016 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.2 – June 9, 2015 (PDF)
- Meeting 3.1 – July 29, 2014 (PDF)
- Mission and Roles – Phase 3 (PDF)
Current members of the Community Advisory Group
Community Advisory Group Materials