RV Dump Station
The Hauled Waste Receiving Station is free for RV use during LOTT’s regular business hours. Approved commercial haulers with active LOTT accounts may also access the station.
TEMPORARY CLOSURE: The RV Dump Station will be closed Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26. We apologize for any inconvenience.
LOTT's RV dump site is open to the public. The RV station continues to be open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
- RV Users – Free
- Commercial Haulers – Fees apply
The Hauled Waste Receiving Station is located on Franklin Street NE between A and B Avenues in downtown Olympia.
- From I-5, take exit 105
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE
- Head north on Plum Street SE, and drive 8 blocks
- Turn left on State Avenue NE
- Go to the second traffic light, and turn right onto Franklin Street NE
- Drive about 3 blocks, passing A Avenue on the left
- The RV dump site is located on the right
The Hauled Waste Receiving Station is not equipped with potable water, and it is not staffed. The site is accessed through a security gate.
- Bring hoses for emptying gray and black water tanks.
- Entry instructions are posted on-site.
- Use caution when entering the area.
- The secured area accommodates only one user at a time.
- Do not follow another vehicle through an open gate.
- Gates close automatically after each user exits.
Other Area RV Dump Stations
For the locations of other RV dump stations in the area, click the link below.