RV Dump Station
The Hauled Waste Receiving Station is available for RV use free of charge during regular business hours. Commercial haulers may also access the station during approved hours, however, their use includes a charge.
LOTT's RV Dump Station is open to the public.
- Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Closed weekends and holidays.
The RV Dump Station is located on Franklin Street in downtown Olympia.
- From I-5, take exit 105
- Follow the signs toward the Port of Olympia, and go to Plum Street SE
- Head north on Plum Street SE, and drive 8 blocks
- Turn left on State Avenue NE
- Go to the second traffic light, and turn right onto Franklin Street NE
- Drive about 4 blocks, passing the Gate 4 entrance to the treatment plant, and the RV dumping facility is located on the right-hand side
To use the dump station, press the red call button located to the right of the gate to the dump site. Please use caution when entering the secured area.
- Do not follow another vehicle through the open gate
- The secured area accommodates only one RV user at a time
- Gates will close automatically after each user exits
- Wait outside the gate for your turn and use the call button to request entry
Other Area RV Dump Stations
For the locations of other RV dump stations in the area, click the link below.